The waterfront 1890. Our property to the extreme left. Once the site of a large foundry.
Three-master from the boardwalk.
Captain Nelson Clarke and wife Maude Hartt 1903. Opened their home as Seaside Inn 1921.
Albert Denley, 1916, in his new McLaughlin-Cox. Mr. Denley ran a taxi-service and livery stable.
Shipwright James Starkey and family in front of what is now Sunrise and Eastwind. Mr. Starkey owned the building in the last part of the 19th century and built his workshop adjacent to his house. This is now Seagull.